These Vegan Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potatoes are a healthy and delicious one-pot side dish perfect for weeknight dinners, made with sweet potatoes, rosemary, and a touch of olive oil.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Begin by preparing the sweet potatoes. Slice off the top and bottom, then cut in half crosswise. Place each half on its broader end, and make three vertical and three horizontal slices. Finally, turn the potatoes on their side and make 4 or 5 more slices to create cubes.
- Next, transfer the sweet potatoes to a baking sheet. Add the oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper, making sure to coat them evenly.
- Bake the sweet potatoes in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes until they are tender and have a golden brown edge.
- After removing from the oven, let the sweet potatoes cool for 5 minutes. Before serving, garnish with freshly chopped parsley for an added touch of flavor.
- Serve and enjoy the delicious sweet potatoes!
This Vegan Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potatoes recipe is a simple and easy side dish for a healthy weeknight dinner.
It is dairy-free, vegan, and vegetarian, making it suitable for a variety of dietary preferences.
The dish is prepared in one pot or pan, and requires basic kitchen equipment such as oven mitts, parchment paper, a wooden spoon, a baking pan, a chef's knife, a cutting board, and measuring spoons.
These roasted sweet potatoes are not only delicious but also high in fiber, making them a nutritious addition to any meal.
Find this recipe in the McCormick Holiday Sides feature page or as part of the Walmart Holiday Bundle.
Be sure to check out these recipes as well: