Indulge in a comforting and healthy One-Pot Vegan Swedish "Meatball" Pasta packed with cremini mushrooms, cannellini beans, and aromatic herbs in under 1 hour.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the mushrooms, beans, onion, bread crumbs, parsley, garlic, dried rosemary, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, nutmeg, liquid smoke, salt, and pepper. Use a fork to mix well, mashing the beans slightly to create a paste.
- Heat the canola oil in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Take portions of the 'meatball' mixture and roll them into golf ball-sized balls. Place these balls in the pot and cook for about 1 minute on each side until nicely browned.
- Add the vegetable broth, coconut milk, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and flour to the pot. Gently stir until everything is evenly combined.
- Bring the liquid in the pot to a boil, then add the pasta. Stir the mixture constantly while the pasta cooks and the liquid reduces to a sauce that coats both the noodles and the meatballs. This should take approximately 7-8 minutes.
- Sprinkle some fresh parsley on top as a garnish.
- Your delicious meal is ready to be enjoyed!
This easy and under 30 minutes One-Pot Vegan Swedish "Meatball" Pasta recipe is a comforting and healthy dinner option.
Made with high-protein and high-fiber ingredients, it is perfect for vegetarians and vegans.
Pan fry the vegan "meatballs" and cook the pasta in a saucepan on the stove top.
With minimal equipment needed and a delicious Swedish twist, this recipe is ideal for weeknight dinners or special occasions.
Be sure to check out these recipes as well: