Try these delicious and healthy Vegan Vegetarian Potstickers, packed with diced mushrooms, shredded cabbage, carrots, and flavorful seasonings, perfect for a quick and easy Asian-inspired appetizer or main course.
- Heat oil in a deep pan over medium heat. Sauté onion, ginger, and garlic until onion is translucent.
- Add mushrooms and bell peppers to the pan. Cook until mushrooms are softened.
- Incorporate cabbage, carrots, salt, and pepper. Cook until tender, then let it cool completely.
- Once cooled, mix in cilantro, green onions, soy sauce, sesame oil, cooking sherry, and sugar.
- Place a spoonful of vegetable mixture onto a wonton wrapper. Moisten edges with water and fold to seal.
- Heat oil in a skillet. Cook dumplings until a crust forms on the bottoms. Add water, cover, and steam. Remove from pan.
- Serve with your choice of dipping sauce or soy sauce.
These Vegan Vegetarian Potstickers are a light, healthy, and easy-to-make recipe inspired by Chinese cuisine.
Packed with fiber and low in carbs, calories, and fat, these potstickers are perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or a fun party appetizer.
With simple ingredients and under 30 minutes of cooking time, these potstickers can be made on the stove top using a wok or sauté pan.
Serve them as a tasty side dish or enjoy them as a main course for a delicious and satisfying meal.
Be sure to check out these recipes as well: