Get ready for a smoky and sweet Vegan BBQ Popcorn recipe, perfect for game day or a BBQ party, made with smoked paprika, chili powder, garlic and onion powder, and topped with olive oil and brown sugar.
- Mix together paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate small bowl, combine brown sugar and olive oil. Set aside.
- Heat coconut oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add 3-4 popcorn kernels and cover with lid. Once they pop, add the remaining kernels and cover. Shake every 10 seconds until the pops become more than 3 seconds apart. Turn off the heat and wait for 15 seconds to allow any final kernels to pop.
- Without the lid, drizzle the brown sugar mixture over the popcorn. Carefully toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the spice mixture over the popcorn and stir well to evenly coat.
- Transfer to a bowl and enjoy immediately, or spread in a single layer on a baking sheet and let cool completely before storing in a sealed container for up to 2 days.
Try this simple, easy Vegan BBQ Popcorn recipe for a light and delicious snack.
Made with dairy-free, gluten-free ingredients, this recipe is perfect for vegetarians and those following a vegan lifestyle.
With a cooking time of under 30 minutes, you can enjoy this tasty treat during game day, parties, or BBQs.
All you need is a stove top and a few basic kitchen tools like a Pyrex, sauté pan, spatula, and tongs.
This healthy snack option is low in sugar and high in fiber, making it a guilt-free indulgence.
Be sure to check out these recipes as well: