Try these easy and healthy Vegan Ultimate Sweet Potato Fries for a deliciously crispy side dish or snack that's dairy-free, gluten-free, and packed with fiber.
- Peel the sweet potatoes, then trim the ends and cut into ½-inch- (1-cm) thick matchsticks. Place the cut potatoes in a large bowl of water and let them soak for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a baking sheet with foil and apply a coat of nonstick spray to prevent sticking.
- Drain the potatoes in a colander and rinse with cold water. Pat dry the sweet potato matchsticks thoroughly using paper towels.
- In a large bowl, combine the sweet potatoes with cornstarch, tossing until they are fully coated.
- Drizzle the grapeseed oil over the coated potatoes, then add paprika, garlic powder, and pepper. Toss well to evenly coat.
- Arrange the sweet potatoes in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Use a spatula to flip the sweet potato fries, then continue baking for another 15 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and slightly open the door. Allow the sweet potatoes to rest in the warm oven for 10 minutes.
- Season the fries with salt to taste.
- Enjoy your delicious sweet potato fries!
These Vegan Ultimate Sweet Potato Fries are a simple and easy recipe that can be whipped up in under 30 minutes.
Made with healthy and nutritious ingredients, these fries are dairy-free, gluten-free, low in calories, low in sugar, low in fat, and high in fiber.
Perfect as an appetizer, side dish, or snack, they are also suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
Kid-friendly and suitable for weeknight dinners, this recipe requires basic kitchen equipment such as a peeler, strainer, baking pan, chef's knife, cutting board, measuring spoons, and a mixing bowl.
Enjoy these delicious sweet potato fries baked to perfection!
Be sure to check out these recipes as well: