Indulge in guilt-free snacking with these easy no-bake vegan peanut butter coconut cookies, perfect for a quick dessert or satisfying snack.
- Place the peanut butter and coconut oil in a microwaveable bowl. Heat them in the microwave for 30 seconds. Next, give it a good stir to thoroughly combine the ingredients. Add the vanilla and continue stirring to incorporate it into the mixture.
- Take the unsweetened shredded coconut flakes and add them to the bowl. Make sure to coat the flakes evenly with the mixture by mixing them well.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, drop spoonfuls of the mixture to form cookies. Each cookie should be approximately 1½ inches (4 cm) wide.
- Transfer the baking sheet with the cookie dough to the freezer and let them freeze until they are completely solid. This should take about 15-20 minutes. Once frozen, store the cookies in an airtight container or bag in the refrigerator until you're ready to enjoy their deliciousness!
- Finally, indulge in the delightful coconut peanut butter cookies you've prepared. They are now ready to be savored!
These Vegan No-Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Cookies are a simple and easy dessert or snack option.
They are gluten-free, vegan, and vegetarian, making them suitable for a variety of dietary preferences.
Not only are they delicious, but they are also healthy, being high in protein and fiber.
With just 5 ingredients and under 30 minutes of prep time, these cookies are perfect for a quick and hassle-free treat.
They require no baking and can be made with basic kitchen equipment such as a mixing bowl, spatula, and baking pan.
Whether it's for a weeknight dessert or a holiday cookie recipe, these freezer-friendly and microwaveable cookies are sure to satisfy your sweet cravings.
Be sure to check out these recipes as well: