Indulge in the flavors of fall with these easy and healthy Vegan Pumpkin Spice Bites, made with pumpkin puree, almond butter, and warm spices.
- In a medium bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, almond butter, maple syrup, and vanilla, and mix until well combined.
- Add the oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt to the mixture and stir until all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator and let it chill for 30 minutes.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out portions of the mixture and shape them into balls with your hands.
- Store the balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Enjoy your tasty pumpkin almond butter balls!
These Vegan Pumpkin Spice Bites are a healthy, easy-to-make snack that fits a variety of dietary needs.
They are dairy-free, gluten-free, and suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Packed with protein and fiber, these bites are low-carb, low-calorie, low-sugar, and low-fat.
They are perfect for fall, with a delicious pumpkin spice flavor.
The recipe is quick, requiring less than 30 minutes and no baking.
They can be made in big batches and stored in the freezer for convenient snacking.
All you need are some basic kitchen tools such as a spatula, Tupperware, and measuring cups and spoons.
Be sure to check out these recipes as well: