These Vegan BBQ Cauliflower Bites are a comforting and kid-friendly North American appetizer, easy to make with just 5 ingredients or less, and perfect for game day or parties!
- Preheat the oven to 450˚F (230˚C).
- Cut the head of cauliflower in half and pluck bite-sized florets from each half. Trim the bottoms of the florets as needed.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the cauliflower florets on it. Drizzle the florets with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake the florets for 20 minutes.
- Remove the florets from the oven and toss them with BBQ sauce.
- Return the florets to the oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes until they are browned to your liking.
- Brush more BBQ sauce on the cooked cauliflower for extra flavor.
- Enjoy the delicious BBQ cauliflower!
These Vegan BBQ Cauliflower Bites are a simple and easy North American comfort food.
Perfect for appetizers or snacks, they are dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegan.
With only 5 ingredients and minimal preparation, these light and healthy bites are a great option for game days or parties.
Baked to perfection in the oven, all you need is an oven mitt, parchment paper, a spatula, a baking pan, a chef's knife, a cutting board, and a mixing bowl.
Enjoy these tasty and low-calorie treats!
Be sure to check out these recipes as well: