Try this delicious Vegan Summer Potato Salad, made with red potatoes, corn, bell pepper, celery, dill pickles, and a creamy vegan mayo dressing, perfect for your next summer BBQ or special occasion.
- Place the potatoes in a large pot with enough water to cover by 2 inches (5 cm). Bring to a boil and cook uncovered for 10-15 minutes until potatoes are tender. Drain well.
- In a large bowl, combine the still-warm potatoes with 2 tablespoons of pickle juice and mustard. Toss to coat and refrigerate for 30-60 minutes.
- Dice the red bell pepper and set aside. Cut the corn kernels from the cobs and collect them in a large bowl.
- In a separate medium bowl, stir together mayonnaise, remaining tablespoon of pickle juice, paprika, salt, and black pepper until smooth.
- To the bowl with the potatoes, add the bell pepper, corn, celery, pickles, red onion, green onions, and dill. Pour the sauce over the mixture and toss to combine.
- Garnish the potato salad with chopped chives and serve to enjoy!
This Vegan Summer Potato Salad is a simple, easy, and light recipe that is perfect for your summer BBQ, picnic, or special occasion.
It is dairy-free, gluten-free, and suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Made with fresh ingredients and seasoned with a touch of love, this healthy salad is low in sugar and high in fiber.
With its North American roots and featured on Kings Hawaiian On the Grill, this potato salad is a must-have dish for your 4th of July celebration.
You can easily prepare it on the stove top with basic kitchen appliances such as a Pyrex dish, spatula, strainer, chef's knife, cutting board, dry measuring cups, measuring spoons, and a mixing bowl.
With a cooking time of under 1 hour, this salad is a great option for meal prep or a quick lunch option.
Be sure to check out these recipes as well: