Indulge in the flavors of Mexico with this easy and healthy Vegan One-Pot Mexican Quinoa, packed with nutritious ingredients like quinoa, black beans, and salsa.
- In a medium saucepan, combine quinoa and water, and bring to a boil over high heat. Then, reduce the heat to low and cover with a lid. Allow it to simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Next, add salsa and cumin to the saucepan, still covered, and let it cook for an additional 5 minutes or until the quinoa becomes fluffy.
- Incorporate black beans, corn, salt, and olive oil into the mixture, stirring well until everything is combined.
- To make the avocado dressing, whisk together avocado, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a liquid measuring cup until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- For an even smoother consistency, you can also process all of the dressing ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Divide the quinoa mixture into 4 separate containers and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
- Finally, when you're ready to enjoy, simply take out a portioned container and indulge!
This Vegan One-Pot Mexican Quinoa recipe is a simple and easy dish that is perfect for lunch.
It is dairy-free, gluten-free, and suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
With its healthy and high-fiber ingredients, it is a great option for those looking for a healthy meal.
It can be prepared in under 30 minutes and requires basic kitchen appliances such as a blender and stove top.
This one-pot dish is ideal for big batch cooking or meal prep.
Enjoy the flavors of Mexican cuisine with this delicious and satisfying quinoa recipe.
Be sure to check out these recipes as well: