Indulge in the comforting flavors of North American cuisine with this easy, under 30 minutes Vegan Cinnamon Roll Pancakes recipe by Chloe Coscarelli, perfect for breakfast or brunch.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, mix almond milk and maple syrup.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and gently mix until combined.
- In a separate small bowl, blend margarine, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Transfer mixture to a pastry bag or plastic zip-top bag and snip off a corner.
- Lightly grease a large nonstick skillet or griddle and heat it over medium heat. Once the pan shimmers, pour about 1/4 cup (35 g) of batter onto the skillet. Create a circular swirl of the cinnamon mixture on top of the batter. Repeat this process to fill the skillet.
- When small bubbles form in the center of the pancakes after approximately 4 minutes, carefully flip them over.
- Cook on the other side for about 1 minute or until the pancakes are lightly browned and cooked through. Repeat the process with the remaining batter, adding more oil to the skillet if necessary.
- In a small bowl, whisk together confectioners' sugar and water until you achieve a smooth glaze.
- Drizzle the glaze over the pancakes and enjoy!
These Vegan Cinnamon Roll Pancakes with Chloe Coscarelli are a simple and easy breakfast or brunch option that is perfect for indulging in a comforting and kid-friendly treat.
Made in under 30 minutes, these pancakes are suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
With a delicious cinnamon roll flavor, they are sure to be a hit with everyone at the table.
Be sure to check out these recipes as well: