Try this Vegan Easy Classic Hummus recipe made with garbanzo beans, cumin, garlic, lemon juice, and olive oil - a healthy, gluten-free and high-fiber Middle Eastern snack perfect for any occasion.
- Spread out the rinsed chickpeas on one side of a kitchen towel. Cover them with the other half of the towel and gently massage to remove the skins.
- Transfer all the skinless chickpeas to a food processor. Add salt, cumin, and garlic. Blend until well-combined.
- While the food processor is on, slowly add lemon juice, olive oil, sesame oil, and water. Continue blending until the mixture becomes creamy and smooth.
- Serve the hummus alongside your preferred choice of dipping chips or fresh vegetables.
- Indulge in the delightful flavors of your homemade hummus!
The Vegan Easy Classic Hummus recipe is a simple and light Middle Eastern dish that caters to various dietary needs, including dairy-free, gluten-free, vegan, and vegetarian.
This healthy and low-calorie recipe is also low in sugar and high in fiber.
With only an easy level of difficulty, it is perfect for weeknight dinners or as a tasty snack or side dish for parties.
All you need is a food processor and basic kitchen equipment like a spatula, cutting board, dry measuring cups, and measuring spoons.
Be sure to check out these recipes as well: