Indulge in a comforting and healthy vegan spaghetti dish with garlic and oil, perfect for a quick and delicious weeknight dinner.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add the pasta according to package instructions. After cooking, save ¼ cup (60 ml) of pasta water and then drain the pasta.
- In a large cold sauté pan, add olive oil and garlic. Turn the heat to medium-low and slowly heat up the mixture for about 3 minutes until the garlic becomes fragrant and lightly colored.
- Sprinkle chile flakes into the pan and cook for an additional minute.
- Add the reserved pasta water to the pan and bring it to a simmer. Then, add the cooked spaghetti and parsley (if desired), and stir well to ensure the pasta is evenly coated. Season with salt to taste.
- Enjoy your delicious pasta dish!
This Vegan Spaghetti With Garlic And Oil recipe is a simple and easy Italian dish that is perfect for a weeknight dinner or a date night.
It is dairy-free, vegan, and vegetarian, making it suitable for those with dietary restrictions.
With a cooking style that involves pan frying, this healthy and low-sugar meal can be prepared in under 30 minutes.
All you need is a stove top, a sauce pan, a strainer, tongs, a wooden spoon, a chef's knife, a cutting board, and some measuring utensils.
Try this comforting and flavorful pasta dish for a delicious meal that you can enjoy any time!
Be sure to check out these recipes as well: