Indulge in a hearty and comforting Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff, a quick and easy one-pot meal that is dairy-free and packed with flavor.
- In a large pot, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat until it shimmers.
- Add the chopped onion and cook for 3-4 minutes until it becomes semi-translucent.
- Introduce the mushrooms to the pot and cook until most of their juices have evaporated.
- Create a space in the center of the pot using your spoon. Drizzle the remaining tablespoon of olive oil into the space and add the minced garlic, thyme, pepper, and salt.
- Cook the ingredients for 2-3 minutes until a fragrant aroma fills the air. Then, pour in the white wine and vegan Worcestershire sauce. Stir everything together until well incorporated.
- Incorporate the flour into the mixture and stir until it is fully combined. Next, add the vegetable broth, almond milk, and pasta. Stir once more until everything is well combined.
- Cover the pot and increase the heat to medium-high. Allow it to cook for 10-15 minutes until the liquid is creamy and the pasta is cooked to perfection.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and serve immediately.
- Indulge in the delightful flavors of this dish and enjoy!
This Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff recipe is a comforting and healthy option for your dinner or lunch.
It is dairy-free, vegetarian, and vegan, making it suitable for different dietary preferences.
With its easy and quick preparation, this dish can be cooked in under 30 minutes using only stove top cooking.
The recipe requires simple kitchen appliances and utensils such as a sauce pan, wooden spoon, chef's knife, cutting board, liquid measuring cup, and measuring spoons.
Perfect for busy weeknights, this one-pot meal is also great for meal prep.
Enjoy the delicious flavors of mushrooms and pasta in this light and satisfying dish.
(Featured on NYNM Veggie)
Be sure to check out these recipes as well: