Try these delicious Vegan Cauliflower Walnut Burritos filled with flavorful cauliflower, walnuts, and Spanish rice, topped with lettuce, tomatoes, vegan cheddar cheese, and guacamole—a healthy and satisfying Mexican-inspired dinner.
- Prepare the cauliflower-walnut mixture by adding cauliflower florets and walnuts to a food processor. Pulse until the mixture becomes crumbly. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, heat a drizzle of olive oil over medium heat until it starts shimmering. Add the onion and cook for 3-4 minutes until it becomes semi-translucent. Next, add the cauliflower mixture and cook for 4-5 minutes to make the cauliflower semi-tender.
- Add another drizzle of olive oil, along with garlic, chili powder, cumin, paprika, and soy sauce to the saucepan. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the spices become fragrant. Then, pour in the vegetable broth and cook for an additional 5-6 minutes until the broth evaporates and the cauliflower becomes tender. Season with salt and pepper according to your taste.
- To assemble a delicious burrito, place ¼ of the Spanish rice, ¼ of the cauliflower-walnut mixture, some lettuce, tomatoes, vegan cheese, and guacamole in the center of a tortilla. Fold in the sides and roll it up, ensuring the filling stays in place. Repeat the process with the remaining ingredients. Finally, cut the burrito in half and serve.
- Enjoy the mouthwatering burrito you just made!
Try these Vegan Cauliflower Walnut Burritos for a healthy and delicious dinner or lunch option.
With a Mexican twist, these burritos are packed with flavor and high in fiber.
Made with a food processor and cooked on the stove top, this recipe can be whipped up in under 45 minutes.
Perfect for vegans and vegetarians, these burritos are a light and satisfying meal choice that is low in sugar.
Be sure to check out these recipes as well: