Get ready for a deliciously easy and vegan Pumpkin Bread made with just 2 ingredients!
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C) and make sure to grease a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan using nonstick spray.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the spice cake mix and pumpkin purée until you achieve a smooth mixture.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and ensure that the top is smooth. Proceed to bake for approximately 55-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow the loaf to cool completely.
- If desired, add a frosting of your choice and garnish it with your preferred toppings.
- Enjoy your delicious creation!
This Vegan 2-ingredient Pumpkin Bread recipe is perfect for those looking for a simple and easy dairy-free and vegan option.
With just two ingredients, it takes under 1 hour to make and is great for breakfast, desserts, or snacks.
It's also a kid-friendly recipe, making it a hit at parties or special occasions.
Get into the fall and winter spirit with this delicious bread that is both light and low-fat.
Be sure to check out these recipes as well: