You might think that finding a high-quality vegan protein powder is like searching for a needle in a haystack, but rest assured – it’s simpler than you’d expect.
You’re not alone in wanting a plant-based supplement that doesn’t compromise on taste or nutritional value, and luckily, the market is brimming with options.
From Future Kind’s Organic Vegan Protein Powder to the Vega Sport Premium Protein, there are numerous formulations that cater to different dietary needs, preferences, and budgets.
Read on and discover the pros and cons of some of the top vegan protein powders available today!
- Future Kind’s Organic Vegan Protein Powder delivers 20g of protein per serving from yellow peas and is free from unnecessary additives.
- Garden of Life Sport Organic Plant-Based Protein Powder offers a balanced amino acid profile with 30g of protein per serving from diverse plant-based sources.
- Orgain Organic Protein is a budget-friendly option with excellent taste, offering 21 grams of protein per serving from peas, brown rice, and chia.
- KOS Organic Superfood Protein provides a high protein content and complete amino acid profile from five unique plant sources.
- Vega Sport Premium Protein is ideal for active individuals needing high protein intake, offering 30 grams of protein per scoop from proven plant-based sources.
- Naked Mass Vegan Protein Powder is perfect for weight gain, offering 1,230 calories and 50g of protein in each four-scoop serving.
Future Kind Organic Vegan Protein Powder – Vanilla Flavored
If you’re looking for a clean, plant-based protein powder, Future Kind’s Organic Vegan Protein Powder – Vanilla Flavored is an exceptional choice.
It delivers 20g of protein per serving sourced from yellow peas, all in an easy-to-digest formula. It also provides a good dose of iron, branched-chain amino acids, and arginine.
Each package of this protein powder provides 34 servings and weighs 2 lbs, making it a cost-effective solution for your protein needs. It is free from gluten, soy, and GMOs, and it doesn’t contain any unnecessary ingredients like fillers, artificial sweeteners, sugar, salt, or synthetic additives. Instead, it uses a small amount of stevia leaves for sweetness.
If you’re planning to fuel your body with only the best ingredients, the Organic Vegan Protein Powder from Future Kind is a natural choice!
Does nutrition ever seem confusing? It doesn’t have to be. Learn how simple (and delicious) healthy eating can be in the FREE Food for Health Masterclass. This 1-hour presentation makes things clear—finally. Click here to reserve your free spot!
- Health-conscious vegans looking for a clean, plant-based protein source that’s easy to digest and free from unnecessary fillers and additives.
- Provides 20g of protein per serving from easily digestible yellow peas.
- Free from unnecessary ingredients such as fillers, artificial sweeteners, sugar, salt, and synthetic additives.
- Gluten-free, soy-free, and non-GMO
- Suitable for people with various dietary restrictions.
- Uses stevia for sweetness, which might not be preferred by everyone.
Garden of Life Sport Organic Plant-Based Protein Powder
The Garden of Life Sport Organic Plant-Based Protein Powder is a true powerhouse in the world of protein blends. Delivering a hefty 30g of protein per serving, this proven product is packed with vegan goodness from varied foods like peas, navy beans, lentils, garbanzo beans, and cranberries.
It not only offers a balanced amino acid profile but also provides 2g of fiber per dose. It’s also free from added sugars, making it a healthy addition to your fitness vegan diet.
Available in two flavors (vanilla and chocolate), it’s a great base for a protein shake once you mix it with water or any plant-based milk.
This NSF Certified for Sport product is also gluten-free, ensuring it’s suitable for those with dietary restrictions.
- Fitness enthusiasts seeking a high-protein, organic, vegan supplement to support their workout recovery and muscle-building goals.
- Delivers 30g of protein and 2g of fiber per serving from a diverse range of plant-based sources, offering a balanced amino acid profile.
- Certified organic, gluten-free, and free from added sugars, ensuring a healthier choice for dietary supplements.
- The product contains proprietary blends, and precise ingredient amounts aren’t disclosed, which might be a concern for some consumers.
Orgain Organic Protein
With its mix of peas, brown rice, and chia offering 21 grams of protein per 150-calorie serving, Orgain Organic Protein is a top-notch choice for vegans looking for a budget-friendly protein powder that doesn’t compromise on taste.
Sweetened with erythritol, a type of sugar alcohol, it has more calories and carbohydrates than many other protein powders, yet its taste is just as tantalizing. You’ll find it blends well with water, creating a texture akin to vanilla soy milk.
If you’re watching your wallet but still want a high-quality vegan protein powder, Orgain Organic Protein is a great pick.
Looking for a sign that it’s time to take charge of your diet? This is it. Watch the Food or Health Masterclass—completely free—and discover the 10 surprising nutrition breakthroughs everyone should know. Reserve your free spot here!
- Budget-conscious vegans who are seeking a high-quality yet affordable protein powder.
- Offers a blend of peas, brown rice, and chia, providing a substantial 21 grams of protein per serving.
- Despite a higher calorie and carbohydrate content, the taste is excellent and without the typical vegetable aftertaste of vegan proteins.
- With 150 calories per serving, it’s a bit higher than some other protein powders.
KOS Organic Superfood Protein
Boasting a blend of five unique protein sources, including pea, flaxseed, quinoa, pumpkin seed, and chia seed, KOS Organic Superfood Protein is easily among the best vegan protein powders on the market.
Each serving delivers a whopping 20g of protein with all nine essential amino acids. It offers 30 servings per container and comes in a range of flavors, including Vanilla, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Blueberry Muffin, and Peanut Butter.
While it might lean towards the sweeter side, there’s an unflavored variety for those who prefer a more neutral taste.
Plus, it’s free from allergens like gluten, dairy, soy, and artificial sweeteners, making it a safe choice for most dietary restrictions.
- People looking for a vegan protein powder that delivers a high protein content, complete amino acid profile, and comes in a variety of pleasant flavors.
- Rich in plant-based protein with 20 grams per serving, and includes all nine essential amino acids.
- Available in a variety of flavors, including Chocolate, Vanilla, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Blueberry Muffin, and Peanut Butter.
- Free from gluten, dairy, soy, and artificial sweeteners.
- The flavors might be too sweet for some users.
If you’re an active individual who engages in heavy lifting and requires a high-level protein intake, Vega Sport Premium Protein might be your go-to. It offers a hefty 30 grams of protein per 160-calorie scoop, drawn from a wholesome blend of pea, pumpkin seed, sunflower seed, and alfalfa.
This superior blend ensures your body gets a rich supply of plant-based protein, making it ideal for post-workout recovery and muscle building.
Side Note: This is the best free video introduction I’ve found on adopting a plant-based diet—the right way. You’ll learn how to lower your risk of cancer, heart disease, type-2 diabetes, Alzheimer’s, and obesity—all with plants. Watch the free Masterclass here.
The Vega Sport Premium Protein powder produces a smooth, rich beverage that’s both satisfying and nutritious. It’s also sweetened with stevia for a refined taste, making it a healthier alternative to sugar-based protein powders.
If you’re looking for a protein powder that’s not only packed with nutrients and effective, Vega Sport Premium Protein is definitely worth considering.
- Active individuals who prioritize clean eating and require a high protein intake, particularly those who engage in demanding workout routines.
- Provides 30 grams of protein per 160-calorie scoop.
- Composed of a wholesome blend of plant-based sources like peas, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and alfalfa.
- Comes with a large scooper for easy mixing.
- The taste, sweetened with stevia, may not appeal to everyone.
Naked Mass Vegan Protein Powder
When aiming to gain weight, Naked Mass Vegan Protein Powder is an obvious choice. The reason is simple – this plant protein solution offers a hefty 1,230 calories and 50g of protein in each 4-scoop serving.
Naked Mass Vegan Protein Powder is based on pea and brown rice, ensuring high-quality plant-based nutrition. With 11 servings per container, it’s easy to integrate into your regimen. You’ll appreciate its easy mixability and pleasant taste.
Naked Mass ensures no artificial additives or preservatives sneak into their product. They’re third-party tested and produced in CGMP-certified facilities, upholding top industry standards. Plus, all flavors are certified gluten-free, GMO-free, and soy-free, catering to various dietary needs.
- Individuals on a plant-based diet looking to gain weight and increase their protein intake.
- High in calories and protein, making it ideal for weight gain.
- Free from artificial additives and preservatives and is third-party tested in CGMP-certified facilities.
- Certified gluten-free, GMO-free, and soy-free.
- Only 11 servings per container, which may not be enough for consistent use.
- Flavored versions have significant amounts of sugar in them.
Finding a vegan protein powder that suits your needs is no longer a difficult task. The market offers a plethora of options, each with its unique benefits and features.
Whether you’re seeking a high-protein blend, a sugar-free formula, or an affordable pick, there’s always a plant-based protein powder out there for you. Remember to consider your dietary preferences, nutritional needs, and budget as you select the right one.
Happy shopping, and enjoy your journey towards better health with these top-rated vegan protein powders!
Two More Recommendations for Your Plant-Based Journey
1. This is the best free video training I’ve found on plant-based nutrition. You’ll learn how to reduce your risk of cancer, heart disease, type 2 diabetes, Alzheimer’s, and obesity—all with plant-based food. Watch the free “Food for Health Masterclass” here.
2. This is the best vegan multivitamin I’ve found in my 14 years of being vegan. It has vitamin B12, vitamin D, omega-3—and nothing else. Translation: It only has the nutrients vegans are actually low in. Read my full review of Future Kind’s multivitamin here (with 10% discount).